Saturday, April 4, 2009

P90X - Day 83 - Kenpo X

Good workout. I've loved this one from the start. I think we're definitely ready for a break though. Alana and I were both complaining about "oh this hurts when I do that", or "oh that hurts when I do this"...We made sure to keep each other accountable though, and not just go through the motions.

I may have a couple of other people joining the P90X crew! Some of the guys at work are very interested in the program, and are looking to get that 'beach body' before the summer hits. I'll tell them and anyone else reading this: now is the time! If you're just 'thinking' about starting the program, and you're head is full of doubt (like mine was!), GET OVER IT! Just do it! You won't regret it, I can promise you that! Check out www.pricefamilyfitness.com for more info!

Well, today Alana is working. The kids all have birthday parties. So I think I'm going to try and hit some Stretch X to get limbered up for the final core (i.e. rest) week! I just hope my body doesn't fall into the 'corpse pose' and I sleep for a couple of hours instead...which is also a possibility today! :O)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on an extended Corpse Pose today! I just went for a run in this 50 mph wind....ouch. My lungs are on fire! Christina and I went to a birthday party last night for a friend and P90X is all everyone wanted to talk about!

    Great job on pushing through this week! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys sound just like Jeremy and I did right before we finished. Glad to hear you're supporting each other right to the end.

    I have to stand in agreement with when you said people need to get over their doubts and just order P90X! Go to Ken's site and ORDER!! It will change your life.

    ReplyDelete