Saturday, May 2, 2009

P90X - Round 2, Day 13 - Kenpo X

Kick. Punch. Swing. SWORD, HAMMER! I love it!! I seriously think that I could take down ANYone with that sword/hammer move!! Think being the key word there! I sent Alana to bed around 7:30PM. She has just had a rough week and not gotten much sleep. And we all know how grumpy people get without sleep, right? So...I gave her a pep talk about "not worrying about missing a workout or two...get some sleep!"...

After the workout, I thought I'd play a little XBOX, but my network connection wasn't working. After I finally got it up and running, I played for about an hour, then another buddy of mine wanted to go see Wolverine. It was another one of those "he really needed to get out of the house" moments, so I couldn't let him down. Soooo, we went to the midnight showing. GREAT movie by the way! I'm a huge fan of the super hero movies, and this one didn't disappoint! ..And "yes", I ate MORE of the BAD, BAD popcorn at the movie theater.

Speaking of that...I'm having a bit of a dilemma. I'm thinking that I'm in need of a diet adjustment. I'm pretty sure that my body is now burning up everything that I put in it!! I weighed in this morning at 185 lbs!!! Yikes! I'm thinking I'll be upping the calories here sooner than later!

RedDawg: if you're up Saturday night, look for me on XBOX! (hint-hint) :O)

1 comment:

  1. I'll try to get a nap and get online....I've been doing some extreme Jeeping all day...I am pooooooped. I'm right there with you on the diet though....I'm burning everything I eat. Wow!

    ReplyDelete