Tuesday, May 19, 2009

P90X - Round 2, Day 31 - Back, Biceps and AbRipperX

WOW! What a difference a day makes!! Or is it the antibiotics?? Anyway....I hit this workout HARD tonight! I got caught up on reading all of the posts I've been neglecting (Jeremy, Christina, Demi, Rob and Barb, and MissResa!) and MAN was I ever motivated tonight! Weird thing though...I petered out during the AbRipper portion! Weird. It wasn't my abs that gave out, I just found it hard to breath...relax....I'm a Respiratory Therapist! I'm not gonna kill myself. I just decided it was time to stop. No harm, no foul. Right? After all...I'm technically still sick!

Anyway....here's the "money shot" post workout! I'm trying to be able to host my own show. What show you might ask??????

:O)

3 comments:

  1. He-LLLOO GUN SHOW!! HAHA, LOVE IT!! That's awesome, your hard work is definitaly paying off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do they call that "tan" in the mountains? :-D

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT PROGRESS!! Jeremy is trying to be part of the show on his blog... ya'll are funny :o)

    ReplyDelete