Monday, May 18, 2009

P90X - Round 2, Day 27, 28 & 29 - Nothing!

OK...honesty check here. Friday we skipped Yoga, and I can't even remember why!! Saturday we went out to dinner with friends, and Sunday I just plaint felt horrible! So? How do you like the excuses?? There's plenty out there! :O)

We actually should have done chest, shoulders and triceps last night (my favorite workout!!), but we've all been trying to fight off some kind of bug floating through our home. Me, having the weakest immune system in history, ended up taking the brunt of it. No fever, but head congestion, cough, sneezing, runny nose....yeah, a bad cold! Alana has been at work since Saturday, working a 4 day stretch!! (ouch)

Back to work for me today (if they let me stay, with this cold!). I'll try and get caught up on everyone's blogs today!! Hope everyone is doing well....

2 comments:

  1. You DO have a weak immune system! You're such a sicky! Just kidding :o)

    I'm sure you'll get back on track since you're such a super coach and motivator... right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he is Christina, and he knows it! haha. Everyone has been a little sicky here and there, even in SC. Me and J have been coughing alot, but nothing too major. Hope you feel better! Do your Yoga! :)

    ReplyDelete