Friday, May 22, 2009

P90X - Round 2, Day 33 - Movie night!

OK. So I'm not gonna beat myself up any more over missing a workout here and there. In fact, I'm not sure why I put "Day xx" above...Don't worry. My motivation hasn't left me. I've just realized (call me slow) that this P90X thing has become a part of me. It's not something you do for 90 days and then say, "OK. I'm done. Now what?"...Although I missed last night, and went to a movie, I looked back at everything I did yesterday. I didn't sit around and do nothing. I was active. I was moving. Going through the first 90 days was just kind of a "wake up" call for me. As Demi Bean and Christina Branson say in their posts, we are now athletes. If you want to learn how to get started transforming your life and lifestyle, contact me.

Now for my movie review: Terminator Salvation. Ehh. It was pretty good. Not the FANTASTIC summer blockbuster I was hoping for, but pretty good. Just hearing the Terminator music alone was well worth the ticket price for me! I'm weird that way. I won't give anything away, but I will tell you Jeremy: wait for the DVD. It'll sound GREAT on your surround sound! I guess the whole movie experience was kinda ruined for me after the movie was over. I returned to my car, to find that it had been broken into, and my $500 Alpine stereo system had been ripped out of the car...along with a $300 Navigation system. Soooo, I spent an extra hour talking with our friendly neighborhood law enforcement officer...Was the movie worth $800??? No.

Off today for a weekend of camping! Have a great holiday weekend everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry your car got broken into!!! What a bummer... Don't let it ruin your weekend :o) I know you won't! Have fun for those of us who wish were smelling that mountain air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post here. I like it.
    Useful links for P90X Reviews

    ReplyDelete