Monday, May 4, 2009

P90X - Round 2, Day 15 - Chest, Back and ARX

Starting week 3, round 2 of P90X. Time flies when you're having fun!! CRUSHED this workout last night. I don't know where all the energy came from (maybe I needed that day of nothingness yesterday!!), but I was feeling good last night for this workout! 274 push ups. 50 pull ups (chair free!). 249 ab ripping exercises....felt great! Alana was feeling pretty good herself, and did more than her usual numbers!

I'm finding that with this new healthy lifestyle, pretty much anything I put into my body is getting incinerated! Since starting round 2, I haven't been very strict with my diet, over the weekends. Although, I'm still losing, or maintaining my weight of around 185lbs - 190lbs.

Still bringing it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome Ken...I've decided to start the 90 Day regiment again. Like with my walk, I can't do it with my own will. Hmmmm...wise words to live by. I guess I should listen sometimes. HA!

    ReplyDelete