Tuesday, May 5, 2009

P90X - Round 2, Day 17 - Shoulders, arms and ARX

OK. I proved Tony wrong. I did 26 side-tri rise on at the end of the workout, and he did not come to my house!! He said he would! Oh well....

I actually moved up in weight on ALL my triceps exercises. WOO HOO! I've always been a big fan of triceps exercises. You know, the glamour muscles everyone wants?? Most people always focus on biceps exercises, but the triceps make up 2/3 of your arm size...so hit your tri's people!!

Also...finally...FINALLY! I did ALL 25 of those %&^)*! Fifer Scissors! 349 ab ripping exercises...in the books!

Also...my cousin Jared just purchased the P90X program, and he's getting psyched to BRING IT big time!! I'm gonna try and get him blogging so he can take advantage of all of the GREAT support that I've received from all of you guys! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Ken!! You mean he really didn't come to your house?? Shocking! Those scissors are tuuufff. Glad to hear you breakin' through!

    Come on Jared... start blogging!! We can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Work...Recovery Drink!

    "Coach" Jared???

    ReplyDelete