Tuesday, May 5, 2009

P90X - Round 2, Day 16 - Plyometrics

Alana asked while we were doing this workout last night, "Does this workout EVER get any easier!"...my answer: no. Once again, the sweat fest was on! She can still "bring it" WAY better than I (thanks to my wimpy legs!), then again, I am way better at this than when I first started. Easier? No. Just better....make sense?

So I'm hearing that more and more people are checking out P90X and BeachBody. Well...quit checking it out! Get on board!! Summer's coming and if you want to get ripped, get started! There's plenty of us that are available coaches for you, including myself. Check out Jeremy, Christina or Fred, as well!

3 comments:

  1. Get Fred Active as soon as you can!

    and I feel the same about plyo-it gets better, but never easier! Great workout though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plyo never gets easy, I think its because we keep going deeping in those squats. Pretty soon, we'll be bouncing our butts off the floor. OUCH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did chest, shoulders, & tri's earlier and I'm gonna bring it with Jeremy during Plyo tonight! Looking forward to the pool of goo I'll leave behind. That reminds me, I think I need to have my carpet cleaned!

    ReplyDelete