Monday, May 11, 2009

P90X - Round 2, Day 23 - Core Synergistics

WHAT???!!! From Day 18 to day 23??

OK, OK...so I've fallen down on my posting duties. Sorry. But, yes. Day 23. Alana and I are into our first rest week since starting round 2 of P90X. Has it really been that long since I did this workout? Man was this ever a sweat-fest tonight!! Alana didn't make the workout. She was in bed at 6PM tonight. She helped our friend Jaycee, deliver their third daughter. Unfortunately, it started at 10:30PM last night, and then little Morgan came around 3:30AM. Alana got home around 5AM this morning and was asleep by 5:02AM...oh, and did I mention she worked a 12 hour shift at the hospital the day before...on Mother's Day???? (What a GREAT wife and mother we have in her!!). So, I believe she had a well deserved night off! PLUS....yeah she's working again tomorrow.

Hey, if you guys haven't stopped in to meet Rob and Barb, please do so! They need everyone's encouragement! As most of you know, you can't do this extreme workout program all on your own! We need each other!

3 comments:

  1. Your wife is awesome, what a great gift on Mother's Day!!

    Isn't core syn great! It's def a sweatfest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day Alana! What an awesome, servants heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second what Jeremy said. As I read what you wrote about her Ken, I just felt the Lord saying... "Do you see her? She's using the giftings I have given her... I'm so pleased!" She does have a servants heart like Jeremy said and it blesses me to know her even in this small way. :)

    ReplyDelete