Thursday, May 28, 2009

P90X - Round 2, Day 39 - Cardio X

I still can't believe how SORE I am after hitting chest/shoulders/triceps from the other night! WOW! It seems like all the moves in this cardio workout were just stretching me out. Growing the muscles. Felt GREAT! Alana was back working out with me last night, which DEFINITELY helps on the motivation/competition front! You know..."up's" the intensity BIG TIME!

Not to sound conceited or anything, but it is SOOOOO weird to be in this healthy lifestyle. For years I've eaten whatever I wanted, been pretty much IN-active (or when I tried physical activity, I would suck more air than a fish out of water!), and lifted weights, thinking I was healthy and exercising. WRONG. The P90X program has shown me what a true healthy lifestyle is. During this past long holiday weekend, I ate what I wanted (and drank what I wanted too!), did a little bit of activity, yet when I look in the mirror, none of it shows! AND I still feel great! I STRONGLY encourage everyone who hasn't given P90X a try, to do it! It WILL change your life!! :O)

2 comments:

  1. P90X? What is that? I've heard about that on an infomercial, but it really works? Oh wait...I've done that. KENEWAYNE don't lie! He knows his stuff!!! P90X is MONEY!!!

    Great work...welcome back Alana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Above said commenter is a GOOBER! lol, j/k.

    I love that about the programs-it gives you what I call "legroom" for days that you need them, i.e. wedding, holidays, or whatever. And the best part is, you don't get affected by it! LOOovvves it!

    ReplyDelete