Wednesday, May 13, 2009

P90X - Round 2, Day 24 & 25 - Kenpo/Stretch

MAN..behind AGAIN! Anyway....had a GREAT Kenpo workout yesterday. Alana had to work late, so she bailed, but I think my intensity was pretty high, ever without her motivation for this one! Must have been, 'cuz I sweat TONS! Of course I had just watched Death Race, so I guess I needed to take out a little aggression....poor 'air'!

Tonight I did the Stretch X DVD. I just love the way you feel after this one....like a bowl of jello! Jello...mmmm......Anyway. I'm a little worried what next week will bring. My left wrist has been having a bunch of pain in it. It's almost unbearable just hanging out in the "plank" position. I was hoping that the Stretch would loosen it up a bit, but it hasn't...yet.

1 comment:

  1. Uh-oh, sounds like someone needs power stands! They help for pushups AND anything involving plank if your wrists get "tweaky."

    Next time you do Kenpo try holding 2-3 lb dumbbells in your hands-that's tons of fun, or should I say SWEAT! :)

    ReplyDelete