Tuesday, May 19, 2009

P90X - Round 2, Day 30 - STILL Nothing!

OK. Let me just say: Holy CRAP!!!! What's going on here??!!

Girls, thanks for the motivating comments. They've actually rung out in my head, as I'm trying to recover from this crappy cold/sinus infection, whatever it is!! Funny thing is, now that I've gotten my diet back on track, my workouts are suffering!! Alana and I will definitely be working out tonight. I'm feeling a bit better today. Had the antibiotics for a day now....

The craziness doesn't seem to be slowing down any. Thursday night we have Terminator: Salvation opening (late night, I'm sure!). Friday we head off to the mountains camping for 3 days. Still have tons to get done before we head to the hills! AND...let's not forget work! Shhheeeeez....

Have a great day guys!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I wonder if it's contagious through the computer, because I'm on my second round of antibiotics for the same exact thing!!! It's so disheartening to be sick when you want to do so well, but I know that you and I will both get over this junk eventually, and then start kicking some bootie again soon! Have fun camping, enjoy your time with your family, and be well-rested and happy when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, we want to go camping for 3 days in the mountains! Mind if we crash your party??

    Will be praying for you and your household... stay away sickness!

    ReplyDelete