Friday, May 29, 2009

P90X - Round 2, Day 40 - Legs/back and AbRipper X (ugh!)

Wow. I felt like I had never done this workout before, last night!! I've never really liked this workout, but I couldn't keep my balance, my knee hurt, my motivation sucked, and this morning??...yeah, SORE as HELL-O!!!! Now, on a good note, I'm sore in all the right places. I just have to whine a bit, 'cuz I really hate legs and back (...but I LOVE it!). Then..on the other side of the room, we find Alana bouncing and squatting like no body's business! She's ALWAYS been able to kick my butt at leg workouts!

So word has been getting around within my industry (work) here in the Denver metro area. Apparently, sales reps (among the different Durable Medical Equipment companies) talk! I had met with a sales rep about a month ago, and she was asking how I had made such a drastic change in my body. So we ended up talking P90X. Then yesterday, another sales rep from a different company, came in just to talk about P90X. He had already completed the program and was wondering, now what??? So, we talked a bit about the P90X+ program. One of the things he mentioned about P90X: he has always been a 'runner', but had never been able to attain the body he wanted. Even as 'active' as he was. He said that P90X was "just what he needed" to get him going in the right direction. He also mentioned that he has NEVER been in as good of shape, as he was when he finished the program....hmmm....sounds familiar!

P90X is NOT a gimmick. P90X works! If you're interested in learning more, click here! :O)

4 comments:

  1. Now if those Buzzies would just Buyee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Jeremy!

    Sometimes it takes alot of "talk" and alot of "thought" on potential clients. That's why follow up is so important. They might have forgotten about it, lost your contact info, or are too scared to call you, or they just might be thinking about it still. 1 week follow up is key, Kenny. They are obviously interested, now comes your part to hook, line, and sinker. Make someone's life better and healthier, you actually have part of that power, isn't that amazing?! Have a wonderful day, and update your blog a bit more, mkay?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about this! I love how we can shake Tony up a little bit and whip out an amazing workout plan... thanks for putting it together!
    Read P90X Here.
    Thanks
    Rand

    ReplyDelete